Pathfinder Recruitment Group Published: December 10, 2016
A position at this Calgary home builder includes working with a successful home builder that strives to build the best homes and the best people.
We are currently looking for an experienced Estimator to join their skilled team. As a member of the estimating group, the Estimator will be responsible for maintaining an accurate costing, estimating and purchase order system for the organization.
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Have 5+ years experience in estimating with a focus on residential construction projects
- Be familiar with purchase order systems and issuing variance purchase orders
- Show a strong attention to quality and detail while adhering to fixed deadlines
- Communicate effectively with coworkers, trades and suppliers
- Possess a relevant technical and/or academic degree
- Be able to update budgets and maintain base model costs
- Have a solid working knowledge of estimating software with experience using HomeFront preferred